Friday, March 07, 2008

Riddle

Louise got the answers all right yesterday. YEAH!!! I'm back. I had to get my blood work for my medicine. Then I went out for breakfast. I hope you have a good weekend. I don't know if they will be able to get the scrimmage in on Saturday because of all the rain that is coming.

ANSWERS
Food Trivia

Yellow Glove
Woody Allen Movie
Seen At Zoos
Don't Slip
banana


Brain Bruisers

Man In Black
To Commemorate
Loud Hammer
Do You Swear?

Judge/Your Honor

Riddle

What's a couch potato's favorite TV show?
M.A.S.H.
QUESTIONS


RIDDLE
What do bees wear out to dinner?

Food Trivia Question

Common Electronic Device
Good In Pies
Dark As Night
Bitter


Brain Bruisers Question

When Counting... What is the first number to have the letter A in it?



2 comments:

Al said...

the bee's wear yellow jackets!

Bobby said...

1000