Monday, March 03, 2008

Riddle

No one got any of the questions for the weekend. I miss you Louise. I know other people are reading the blog so where are your answers. Guess even if it's not right or tell me you are reading. If I don't get any any answers I think you are not reading the blog.
ANSWERS

Food Trivia

In A Pod
Crazy Person
Good Protein Food
Don't Eat The Outside

Food Trivia
Peanut

Brain Bruisers
Far Far Away
Batteries Not Included
I Have The Power
Has a +/- But You Can't Add/Subtract


Brain Bruisers
Remote Control


Riddle

When is safe to touch a lion?
When it's a dande-lion

QUESTIONS

Food Trivia Question

A.K.C.
A state
Has all the power
The creature can measure ten feet long



Brain Bruisers Question


Easy way to find people
Computers do this now
Rotating file
A seven letter word

Riddle

Why should lightening bugs apply to college?





4 comments:

Louise said...

Good morning Claire. I do read the blog EVERYDAY but just can't come up with the right answers. After you give the answer they are so easy.

Claire said...

Glad to hear from you Louise

Louise said...

Riddle- Because they are so bright.

Claire, you said to guess even if it wasn't right.

Anonymous said...

i don't know any of these