Thursday, March 20, 2008

riddle

No one even guessed. I just might give it to you again because I am getting ready to go home and if the computer is not working fast enough I might have to do that. I will get home to go to the baseball game. I hope it is not rained out. Hope to see you there.




ANSWERS



Brain Bruisers



An infinite amount of these
No...really only ten of these
Two of these practically run the world

Seven letters
Numbers


Riddle

What happens when you don't clean your mirror?

QUESTIONS


Food Trivia Question


You're _____ crazy
Don't Eat The Center
Red - Bitter, Purple - Ok
Might Not Splat



Brain Bruisers Question

Banana
Dresser
Revive
Uneven
What Do These Clues Have In Common?


RIDDLE


I will give you a new riddle. Check out the riddle from yesterday because there was a mispelled word. You might know it now.


What tree spends the most time on vacation?








No comments: