Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER, I AM AT THE BEACH



I just thought I would wish all you fellow bloggers a HAPPY EASTER and yes I am the beach. I left this morning just before 6am and arrived at about 8:45am, I had to bring the car down here so mom will have a car to drive this weeks while she is down here. It is 48 degrees with a pretty strong wind which makes it feel a bit cooler. The Richmond Renegades will now start the playoffs on the road Friday night in Fayetteville after last nights 4-3 loss to Twin City, the Gades had every opportunity to win the game but didn't. The Virginia baseball team has taken the 1st 2 games of there series with Boston College this weekend and will go for the sweep this afternoon, they sure could use a sweep after only winning 2 games in there previous 2 ACC series. The NCAA basketball tournament continues today with 8 more 2nd round game, the highlight of yesterdays tournament was West Virginia knocking Duke out in the 2nd round of the tournament for the 2nd year in a row, last year VCU did the honors. I think there is another fellow blogger with a birthday tomorrow, I wonder who it could be. Don't forget the Colonials baseball team will be back in action Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the LC Bird tournament. MICKEY

I never could stand losing. Second place didn't interest me. I had a fire in my belly.
Ty Cobb


Marty Allen Comedian 86
Ric Ocasek Rock musician (The Cars) 59
Mike Easley Governor of North Carolina 58
Chaka Khan R&B singer 55
Moses Malone Basketball Hall of Famer 53
Amanda Plummer Actress 51
Hope Davis Actress 44
John Pinette Comedian 44
Richard Grieco Actor 43
Kevin Griffin Country musician (Yankee Grey) 43
Marin Hinkle Actress ("Two and a Half Men," "Once and Again") 42
Damon Albarn Rock musician (Blur) 40
Melissa Errico Actress, singer 38
John Humphrey Rock musician (The Nixons) 38
Jason Kidd Basketball player 35
Michelle Monaghan Actress 32
Keri Russell Actress 32
Paul Martin Country singer (Marshall Dyllon) 30
Nicholle Tom Actress 30
Maurice Jones-Drew Football player 23

1 comment:

Claire said...

You did good posting with that computer at the beach.