Sunday, October 15, 2006

yee haw!!!!






i thought for a second that the picture of the green truck coming right at me was going to be my last ever picture!!! lets just say the fans near where i ran away from the track were all impressed when i showed them that i did get the shot! just when i think i've seen all there is to see at a race track, a mercedes benz shows up to run run through the mud pit!!(pic2) rednecks love monster truck wheelies (pic 3) come to think about it i lovked it to, hmmmmm! pick 4 was just a cool looking car with a cool name alcohol abuse( itruns on alky) and pic five is dennis andersons 16 year old son. if you know who dennis anderson is then you don't have to worry about whether or not your a redneck or not, YOU ARE!!!!

11 comments:

Mickey said...

So did the green truck hit the guard rail or not.

Melanie said...

I'm glad you got out of the way AL.

donna said...

He didn't really get out of the way, Mel! I had the mud in my kitchen floor and washing machine to prove it. I must say, I've never had to wash a camera bag before, but it can be done!

Al said...

they run down in a pit about 4to 5 foot deep, its hard to see in the pic that about 4 foot from the guard rail. his front tire landed on the edge of the pit and throw him back in the pit!! i had anthothe pic very similar to this one and the driver is looking right at me but theres not al ot of mud flying so posted this on!

come on i lnow some of ya'll know who dennis anderson is!

Claire said...

I don't have a clue who Dennis Anderson is. I thought when you took pictures who would be safe behind a rail. I will now worry every week when you take pictures

Al said...

you pass dennis andersons shop on the way to the beach!!

at the race track i'm am very safe , at the muddbog i was reasonably safe, but after that picture i rethought my position and moved down to the end of the track and zoomed in!! the mud pit isn't but 200 feet long!

Melanie said...

Is he the one that drove the grave digger?

Al said...

melanie too!!

Claire said...

Maybe I should drop the picture off at his house

Claire said...

Maybe I should drop the picture off at his house

donna said...

We plan to drop the pictures off tomorrow on our whirlwind beach trip!