Monday, October 02, 2006

REDSKINS WIN IN OT, PACKERS PLAY TONIGHT

The Washington Redskins defeated the Jacksonville Jaguars in OT 36-30 yesterday in a game that was suppose to be an defensive struggle which turned out to be an offensive explosion. This was a very good football game that a plenty of lead changes and lots of big plays, the Skins are now 2-2. Tonight the Green Bay Packers will travel to Philadelphia to play the Eagles, hopefully the Pack can pull this one out, it will be for the Pack to do so with there weak defense. The MLB playoffs start tuesday, in the AL it will be the Tigers vs Yankees and A's vs Twins, in the NL the Cardinals vs Padres and the Dodgers vs Mets. I haven't decided who I will be rooting for yet, I will let yall know tuesday. I know it may be hard for yall to believe but I made a mistake about when Gary's birthday is, I thought it was yesterday but I found out it is really Oct 10, I guess we will have to celebrate it again then. I have posted a link to some photos that I took yesterday morning at White Bank, some of them came out pretty good but the sun wasn't cooperating much. MICKEY

WHITE BANK PHOTOS
http://public.fotki.com/bp2/white-bank-park-10-1-06/

Each decision we make, each action we take, is born out of an intention.
Sharon Salzberg

1835, the first battle of the Texas Revolution took place as American settlers defeated a Mexican cavalry near the Guadalupe River.
1919, President Wilson suffered a stroke that left him partially paralyzed.
1950, the comic strip "Peanuts," created by Charles M. Schulz, was first published in nine newspapers.

Country singer-musician Leon Rausch (Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys) is 79
Former Dodgers shortstop Maury Wills is 74
Singer-songwriter Don McLean is 61
Cajun/country singer Jo-el Sonnier is 60
Country musician Greg Jennings (Restless Heart) is 52
Singer-producer Robbie Nevil is 48
Folk-country singer Gillian Welch is 39
Country singer Kelly Willis is 38
Actress-talk show host Kelly Ripa is 36
Singer Tiffany is 35

4 comments:

Claire said...

I really like the pictures of white bank.

Al said...

i saw those pics yesaterday, they are very good

Melanie said...

mic - great pictures - i am not sure what you meant by the sun not cooperating I though they were all good!

Keith said...

Yankees and the Cards for me, Mickey.