Saturday, October 28, 2006

WEEKEND RIDDLE

ANSWER:Why was the expert in a pretzel factory fired?
Melanie you were almost right and you were first. You said because he tried to untwist everything?
Keith did say he got it off the Dixie cup at lunch. He tried to straighten things out and that was the answer I had in the book. I would like to give it to you Melanie but Keith is my son and you are only my double first cousin. The next time I will give it you cousins.

WEEKEND RIDDLE:

What kind of fall makes you unconscious but doesn't hurt you?

4 comments:

donna said...

Good morning, Everyone! Is today's answer falling asleep, Keith?

Mickey said...

I would say that is right.

Keith said...

Donna, you know I take the weekends off so everyone else can enjoy being right.

Claire said...

You did good Donna. I wish you could get the Blog at work because Keith would have to buy stock in the Dixie Cup company.