Sunday, October 22, 2006

I HAVE HAD A BUSY WEEKEND


Well did anybody recognize that I didn't have entry on Mickey's Place yesterday? I have had a very busy weekend and just didn't have time yesterday to post anything. My busy weekend started Friday night going to see the Colonials 15-0 Homecoming win over Prince George, I have added a link below with all the photos that Al took at the game. Speaking of the game Al got a little to close to the action on one of the tackles as one of the players helmet hit him on the knee as the play went out of bounds and yes he is day to day. My busy weekend continued yesterday morning when me and dad went down to the OBX to pick up mom's car from the beach. We left at bout 6:20am and got there just before 9:00am. After arriving at the beach we both got our exercise in and we went to eat lunch about 11:30am and then we were back on the road by 1:00pm heading back to Colonial Heights. After arriving back in CH I had to run one more time before we headed out for supper, we were heading to Nanny's so I figured that a had better run again if I was going to eat buffet at Nanny's. After eating supper I just relaxed the rest of the day watching some college football, some of the World Series and some NHL action. My busy weekend continues this morning as we will be heading to the Richmond Coliseum 11:30am to see the Renegades play a preseason game at 1:00pm, the Gades defeated the Fayetteville FireAntz last night 3-0 and will play them again today. In the World Series and think Detroit must have thought they were on break as they loss to the Cardinals 7-2, they will play game 2 today. In the NFL today Green Bay will be at Miami and Washington will be at Indianapolis. The Nextel Cup Series is at Martinsville today. MICKEY

CHHS VS PRINCE GEORGE PHOTOS
http://public.fotki.com/bp2/chhs_athletics/chhs_football/chhsvsprincegeorge102006/
I get no respect. The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest.
Rodney Dangerfield

1746, Princeton University in New Jersey received its charter.
1907, Baseball hall-of-famer Jimmie Foxx was born in Sudlersville, Md.
1934, Bank robber Charles ''Pretty Boy'' Floyd was shot to death by federal agents at a farm in East Liverpool, Ohio.

Actress Joan Fontaine is 89
Actor Christopher Lloyd is 68
Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour is 59
Actress Valeria Golino is 40
Comedian Carlos Mencia is 39
Country singer Shelby Lynne is 38
Seattle Mariners outfielder Ichiro Suzuki is 33

7 comments:

Al said...

i think it was on picture 36 that i got into the play. i kept watching through the camera and at one point there was 3 colonials on this guy so i thought i was safe, but he kept moving towards the side line and then somebody pushed the entire group and the pg 's players helmet hit me in the shin!!! its still sore!!

Al said...

in the big picture of life aren't we all just day to day?

maybe this will be the next feature on mickeys place "deep thoughts with almo"

Claire said...

Well you better watch out because things happen is threes and you were almost hit by a monster truck and now a football player

Al said...

i was ALMOST hit bye a mud bogger truck, i DID get hit bye the a football player!

donna said...

Ahhh, the drama!

bobby said...

My sentiments exactly Donna, the drama king.

Al said...

no drama just stating the factz!