Monday, October 16, 2006

FINAL GAMES OF THE REGULAR SEASON


The Appomattox Insurance softball team will be playing it's final games of the regular season tonight against The Hon Company, gametime is 8:15pm on Lakeview field #2. The playoffs will start sometime next week. Speaking of playoffs the Mets evened up there series with the Cardinals at 2 games a piece with a 12-5 victory over the Cardinals. The Redskins lost a game they had to win yesterday falling to the Tennessee Titans 25-22, I think there chances of making the NFL playoffs this year are just about over. Here in CH you better enjoy today's nice weather because it looks like Tuesday will be a very wet day. Today I have decided to post an old photo of our dog Pepper laying the floor. MICKEY

Much learning does not teach understanding.
Heraclitus

1962, The Cuban missile crisis began as President John F. Kennedy was informed that reconnaissance photographs had revealed the presence of missile bases in Cuba.
1964, China detonated its first atomic bomb.
1997, Author James Michener died at age 90.

Actress Angela Lansbury is 81
Actor Barry Corbin is 66
Actress Suzanne Somers is 60
Actor Randy Vasquez is 45
Singer Wendy Wilson (Wilson Phillips) is 37
Actress Kellie Martin is 31
Singer John Mayer is 29

4 comments:

donna said...

Sorry, but seeing Pepper makes me think of the hymn "Blessed Assurance". Too bad you can't sing your version on the blog for everyone, Mickey!

Al said...

pepper my doggie, pepper my friend, pepper will stick with me to the end!!!!

Claire said...

I think Pepper is singing

Melanie said...

yea Pepper is probably singing Mickey my buddy, Mickey my friend!