Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN





Well I hope everybody has a HAPPY HALLOWEEN today and doesn't eat to much of the leftover candy. It appears that the weather will be very good for all the little trick or treaters tonight. Well I have purchased a new phone and it should be here by the end of the week, I purchased it online from Cingular and it is a LG flip phone. I did have to buy a new plan for the phone, I checked a few wireless providers and they were all pretty much the same price so I decided to stay with Cingular. I thought I would give everybody an injury update, the only thing that is bothering me now is my left ankle and I think I have softball elbow in my right elbow, it's just very sore. All my other aches and pains have gone away for the time being. In case anybody missed it last night the Patriots beat the Vikings 31-7. MICKEY

The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology.
Red Auerbach quote

Advice of the Day
A broom placed on the doorsill will keep witches from entering your home.

1864, Nevada became the 36th state.
1926, Magician Harry Houdini died of complications from a ruptured appendix.
1956, Rear Admiral G.J. Dufek became the first person to land an airplane at the South Pole.

Former astronaut Michael Collins is 76
Former CBS anchorman Dan Rather is 75
Actor (''M.A.S.H.') David Ogden Stiers is 64
Actress Sally Kirkland is 62
Country singer Kinky Friedman is 62
Talk show host Jane Pauley is 56
Actor Rob Schneider is 42
Country singer Darryl Worley is 42
Baseball player Fred McGriff is 38
TV host Troy Hartman is 32

6 comments:

Keith said...

Glad you went w/ Cingular, I believe all Cingular customers are not charged hours for Cingular - Cingular Calls

Melanie said...

Well Mick - hopefully you can recover from all your injuries until next season.

maryl said...

Mick - Glad to hear you are mending from "the Season" and have worked out your cell phone decisions!

maryl said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Keith said...

Come up Scott, all they told him was come join us in the 21st century.

Mickey would still have a rotary phone if he could.

Al said...

nothing wrong with a rotary!!