Monday, May 22, 2006

tux fittings!!

there seems to be A LOT of confusion on the tux fittings!! not on our end but on the after hours peoples end!!! somebody down there called donna saturday to tell her that other than me nobody has been fitted and we knew that was wrong!! they eventually found most of them but i need to know what store george and scott were fitted at and if keith and andrew have been fitted! we are not real happy with the way things are being handled at after hours!! i'm off tuesday and would like to go over there and make sure its straight!!!

4 comments:

Keith said...

Andrew and I are suppose to go this week for our fitting. Probably, Tues/Thursday.

Keith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
George said...

I went to the David's Bridal/After Hours on W.Broad Street. They had the info when I went. Lucky me I guess. I have enough Earnhardt T-shirts to outfit everybody if needed.

Al said...

i'll run the earnhardt idea bye donna!! and maybe reds hats!! i'm game!! george yours and mine were the only ones they had records of originally!