Tuesday, May 09, 2006

COLONIALS FALL APART AT PRINCE GEORGE

The CH Colonials went into the the bottom of the 6 with a 3-1 when things fell apart. Prince George scored 8 runs in the inning eroute to 9-4 victory over the Colonials. There was number of events that lead to the Colonials downfall. It does bother me that losing doesn't seem to bother some members of the team, I hate to lose and it bothers me. It just seems that some people just don't seem to care one way or another, I am frustrated. MICKEY

4 comments:

Al said...

glad i didn't go that would have ticked me off too!

Tammy said...

Should have been in my car on the ride home. Brett didn't want to drive. I tried to mention the game and got my head taken off!

Claire said...

I'm just finding out what happened. Didn't want to ask too many questions last night. Things were not too happy here. I would of liked to be there believe it or not.

Claire said...

I'm just finding out what happened. Didn't want to ask too many questions last night. Things were not too happy here. I would of liked to be there believe it or not.