Tuesday, May 09, 2006

COLONIALS ON THE ROAD TONIGHT


The CH Colonials will be on the road tonight at 6pm against Prince George weather permitting. The sun is trying to out here and there is a bit of breeze blowing and the field at Prince George usually drains pretty well. I have posted a photo collage of this years CH baseball team from the day that Al took some individual shots of the team. My dad didn't start to well this morning when I got up and I didn't have any internet service so I couldn't post an entry until now 9am, plus I fell behind on all the news of the day. In other CD games today Dinwiddie at Thomas Dale, Matoaca at Hopewell, and Petersburg at Meadowbrook. My new team in the NHL playoffs the Carolina Hurricanes now have a 2-0 series lead over the NJ Devils. MICKEY

Less than a foot made the difference between a hero and a bum.
Grover Alexander

In 1980, 35 motorists were killed when a Liberian freighter rammed the Sunshine Skyway Bridge over Tampa Bay in Florida, causing a 1,400-foot section to collapse.

CBS News correspondent Mike Wallace is 88
Actress Candice Bergen is 60
Singer-songwriter Billy Joel is 57

2 comments:

bobby said...

Gorrection -I started off fine today

donna said...

I kwestion the eligibility of some of those Colonials! !