Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I DIDN'T SLEEP WELL AT ALL


I have to say that I didn't sleep at all last night, I was still thinking about the 9-4 loss at Prince George. The more I thought about the more I tossed and turned. The only other CD game played yesterday was Meadowbrook beating Petersburg 10-0, the other 2 games Dinwiddie at TD and Matoaca at Hopewell were washed out. The Colonials will play there last home game of the season thursday night against Hopewell weather permitting, it will be senior night for the Colonial seniors. The NWS service is calling for rain tonight and most of thursday. Andrew's LL team will be back in action tonight at Ironbridge Park against the Marlins at 6pm, they will try to make 2 straights wins tonight. I have posted an old photo of AL opening something up, maybe he can tell us what it is. MICKEY

Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.
Oscar Wilde

In 1865, Union forces captured Confederate President Jefferson Davis in Irwinville, Ga.

Sportscaster Pat Summerall is 76
College basketball coach Jim Calhoun is 64
Rock singer Bono (U2) is 46

1 comment:

Al said...

i don't know what i'm opening here although thats a cool looking tow truck that i've already opened and it looks like glenn behind me!