Sunday, May 07, 2006

IT LOOKS LIKE SOME RAIN IS ON THE WAY

Well it looks like it will be getting a bit wet the next two days here in CH. They are calling for some rain this afternoon and there is 90% chance of rain on monday and the temp probably won't make it to 60 on monday, by the looks of the radar it looks like Georgia is getting a pretty good rain this morning. It sounds like Andrew is on a tear at the plate, I guess he listened to me earlier in the year when I gave him some batting instructions. He may be hitting it like Bopper used too but I am the one who gave him some hitting instructions so I will take credit for his great hitting. Andrew's team will be back in action wed night at 6pm at Ironbridge against the Marlins. I went and threw a little batting practice to Preston's LL team yesterday at the A field in CH, Preston thought they needed to see some right handed pitching at practice since they have been knocking him around a bit and I mean that literally. It was good to see JR win again last night, it has been a while since he has won. The Carolina Hurricanes won game 1 over the Devils 6-0 yesterday ending the Devils 16 game winning streak, the Canes looked pretty and I hope that they can keep on winning because I don't like the Devils at all. MICKEY

No matter how long you have been playing, you still get butterflies before the big ones.
Pee Wee Reese

In 1847, the American Medical Association was founded in Philadelphia.

NBC newsman Tim Russert is 56

No comments: