Saturday, May 27, 2006

MICKEY IS AT THE BEACH

Well I am the beach, I made it down to the OBX around 8am which means that I left CH around 5am. Maureen, Keith, and Andrew are also here at the beach along with Patches and Chipper. I talked to Scott on the way down here and he said he is going to get a haircut around 8:30am, I told him he needs to get his own clipper and cut his own like me. I guess we well have some of Bobby's Burnt Burgers some time this weekend and there might even be a lucky dog. The UVA baseball team is out of the ACC touramnent after losing Fla. St 11-0, hopefuly the CAVS will be able to rebound before the NCAA baseball tourney next week. The Carolina Hurricanes have tied the Eastern Conference Finals at 2 games a piece with a victory last night, go Canes. Well I hope everybody has a nice day. MICKEY

Living in the moment brings you a sense of reverence for all of life's blessings. Oprah Winfrey

In 1933, Walt Disney's Academy Award-winning animated short "The Three Little Pigs" was first released.

Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger is 83
Actor Louis Gossett Jr. is 70
Country singer Don Williams is 67

4 comments:

Al said...

sorry we can't be there for a chance at the lucky dog, but then we might get the vms lucky dog!! we can only hope. with all those dogs down there why don't you let them all out while your grilling hot dogs and if one should hit the ground it will truely be a lucky dog!!!

bobby said...

Is that Scott's annual haircut?

Al said...

i hope scott gets his annual bath too!!! it is wedding season you know!!

Mickey said...

I where a hat when I am out in the sun and when I went running at First Flight High School this morning I could tell the UV index was high. I also put sun tan lotion on my head when i am on the beach. You don't have to worry about me eating any hot dogs.