Sunday, May 21, 2006

ANDREWS TEAM WINS IN LL ACTION


The rookie Devil Rays picked up 10-9 victory over the Giants in LL action yesterday at Ironbridge Park. Andrew went 3-3 including a 3 run HR and made several nice catches 1b. He did get hit with a batted ball going from 2b to 3b and was called out and he wasn't happy about that at all. There next game is wed night at 7:30pm against the A's. Well I thought my foot might have been getting better but after yesterday I don't think it is, my blister on my big toe is still very sore and the top of my foot is very tight. Jimmy Johnson won last nights Nextel Cup all star race and there wasn't to much action in this race at all. The Carolina Hurricanes lost game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals to Buffalo 3-2, lets hope the Canes can turn things around. I have posted an old photo of me in a tux wearing my Cincinnati Reds hat, some members of this blog might remember that fateful day. MICKEY

I owe the public just one thing - a good performance.
Bob Gibson

On May 21, 1927, Charles A. Lindbergh landed his Spirit of St. Louis near Paris, completing the first solo airplane flight across the Atlantic Ocean.

Comedian/radio talk show host Al Franken is 55
Dave Wannstedt Football coach is 54

5 comments:

Al said...

ood job andrew, bopper was right your the best hitting goulder since him and i think you hit better than him! mickey donna said to leave the hat at home july 8th

Mickey said...

I will wear my CH hat instead of my Reds hat and I can't believe that Scott doesn't have a comment on this entry.

donna said...

The CH hat will be fine. Just bring enough for all the guys so you won't call attention to yourself. Don't forget....that also includes ANDREW! :)

Melanie said...

At least his hat matches the flower - he has a sense of style.

Al said...

no comment on the day or no comment on the hat? if your talking about the day , you did get it right the 2nd time!!