Sunday, May 28, 2006

IT WAS A NICE SATURDAY HERE IN KDH



Well it was a very nice saturday here in KDH with temp in the low 80's. We did have Bobby's Burnt Burgers last night along with some hot dogs which I don't eat. I went over and ran on the track at First Flight High School yesterday morning and I think that is the first time that I ran outside in about 3 months. We went an played a little putt putt last night at Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Keith and dad tied for the best score with a 45 and I finished 3rd 4 shots back and I won't say where everbody else finished. The Edmonton Oilers finished off the Mighty Ducks last night winning the Western Conference Finals 4 games to 1, they will meet the winner of the Carolina and Bufalo series which is tied at 2 for the right the play for Lord Stanley's Cup. Thre are acouple of big races today with the Indy 500 this morning and the Coke 600 tonight, Carl Edwards won yesterday's Busch Race. In case you didn't notice we had a new memeber post for the first time yesterday and it was hoos in carolina(John), where are George, Vince and A.G. we haven't heard anything from them in a while. If they are some mispelled work you will have to forgive me, I am not used to posting my blog entry on a laptop yet. MICKEY

Anybody who's ever had the privilege of seeing me play knows that I am the greatest pitcher in the world.
Dizzy Dean

In 1937, President Roosevelt pushed a button in Washington signaling that vehicular traffic could cross the just-opened Golden Gate Bridge in California.

Basketball Hall-of-Famer Jerry West is 68
Singer Gladys Knight is 62
Singer Billy Vera is 62
Singer John Fogerty is 61
Country singer Phil Vassar is 44
Television personality Elisabeth Hasselbeck ("The View") is 29

Thought for Today: "Time does not become sacred to us until we have lived it, until it has passed over us and taken with it a part of ourselves." — John Burroughs, American author and naturalist (1837-1921).

5 comments:

Al said...

obviously andrew didn't keep score!! plus its a hollow victory since i wasn't there and everybody knows i'm the obx putt putt champion!!

Al said...

well we know what corse not play!!

Mickey said...

I think the UVA Lacrsse team will win it all, I didn't have o take any muligans but my ball did go in the water once but it bounced back out on the course. I am ready to take on all challengers Putt-Putt, I just wan't focused enough saturday night.

George said...

Mick..Is this the course Melody beat both of us on? I vaguely remember you hitting the ball into a shrub 3 times in a row. And you put down a 4 for your score. Better not let Mickey keep score. I also see you didnt ask the best golfer on this blog to be part of this so-called Putt putt championship so whoever wins will definitely have an asterik by their name.

Al said...

sounds like it was a shane of a championship to me!