Thursday, December 16, 2010

WINTER STORM WARNING, I MAY HAVE TO CHANGE DENTIST

Well the City of Colonial Heights and most of the area is under a Winter Storm Warning today with anywhere from 4-6 inches of snow expected before changing to sleet and freezing rain before it ends tonight. All of the schools in the area have closed for the day even though it has not started snowing yet. I use to like snow but as I have grown older I really don't like it all. Well I took of from work about 30 minutes early yesterday to go to the dentist only to have him cancel my appointment after I had been there for about 3o minutes saying a surgery he was doing was running a little longer than expected and wanted me to reschedule. Needless to say after suffering from a kidney stone the last week this didn't go over to well. I could understand if was really busy but there was only 1 other person in the office and in my opinion this was unacceptable. I am going to think about for a couple of days before deciding whether I am going back or not. My kidney stone was bothering me quite a bit yesterday and I am in pretty moderated pain this morning as well, it sure hasn't been a good week, I think I may have got 3 hours sleep last night. Well I have everybody's picks for the bowl games except Andrew and I have given him until 8pm tonight or he will be disqualified from the contest, I m tired of having to wait for him every week to send his picks in. I sure hope I start to feel better soon, MICKEY

Eat more, weigh less: Skipping meals sets your body into starvation mode. As a result, your body will hold onto every calorie longer while decreasing your metabolic rate dramatically. To reverse this process, you must eat food if you want to burn it up. As a general rule of thumb, try not to go more than 3.5 or 4 hours without a meal or snack. In this vein, try five smaller meals a day instead of three bigger ones and see if this doesn’t boost your metabolism! Include protein and fiber in your meals because your body uses more energy trying to digest both. A whole food supplement can satisfy your hunger cravings and help you get your daily serving of nutrients. High performance is a combination of unique healing herbs, exotic seeds and wholesome grains that improves your digestion and boosts your energy level.

Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. William James

1 comment:

Al said...

thats frustrating when your appointment get cancelled!