Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2-4 MORE INCHES OF SNOW, COLONIALS FALL

Well all the weather gurus are now calling for anywhere from 2-4 inches of snow here tomorrow and there is a pretty good chance of more snow on Saturday night and just think weather doesn't officially start until next week. Well I have to head back to the dentist today to get a couple of fillings, I might have to take a pain pill just to be on the safe side before I go. I only had about 2-3 hours of pain from my kidney stone yesterday but the pain that I did have was pretty severe. It was a tough night for both the Colonials girls and boys basketball teams last night the girls team fell to Prince George at home 42-34 while the boys team fell 75-64 at Prince George. Well all the picks are due in for the bowls by tonight and I have to say the return have been pretty slow coming in, this is why I may have to pull the plug on the contest. MICKEY

Eat slowly. It takes about 20 minutes for the stomach to register a "full" sensation and signal the brain that it's had enough. Slow down and listen to your body.

A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. -Lao Tzu

No comments: