Wednesday, December 01, 2010

I CANT BELIEVE THAT IS DECEMBER ALREADY

I cant believe that is already December 1 and that Christmas is just 24 days away an I still haven't finished my Christmas shopping yet. We are getting some pretty bumpy weather here in the Heights this morning, there is a Tornado Watch until 9am and we are also under a sever thunderstorm warning. The Colonial Heights boys and girls basketball teams will both open up there seasons tonight against Matoaca, the girls team will be at home while the boys team will travel over to Matoaca. Yesterday on the blog was the slowest day since October 21, there were only 18 visitors to the blog yesterday. My right hip continues to bother me, it doesn't hurt all the time but when it does its pretty sharp. The bad thing is I have no idea how I hurt it, I just guess I am getting old. MICKEY

Stand up straighter
For an instant mood lift, watch your posture. When Ohio State University researchers asked study participants to rate their skills related to job opportunities, they found that those who completed the task with proper posture were more secure in their abilities than those who were slumped over. "People feel confident when they're sitting upright, and they can attribute that confidence to their present thoughts," says study author and psychologist Richard E. Petty, PhD.

"Keep your fears to yourself but share your courage with others." ~Robert Louis Stevenson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

richard petty must be the king, he can do it all and even has a phd.

Al said...

he's a pretty cool cat!

Bobby said...

Well Versed