Friday, December 10, 2010

I AM FEELING BETTER BUT STILL SORE

I have to say I am feeling a whole lot better better this morning but I am still very sore. I had a kidney stone that was 6mm in size and they used a treatment called Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy to try to break the size of the stone down. For those of you don't read my FB page they gave me this shirt for my troubles. Also Fellow blogger Keith has been in Arizona working for the government all week and none of us even new it, must be doing some undercover work for the government. I guess he will be coming home today. The Colonial Heights girls basketball team picked up another win last night beating Dinwiddie 60-55, the boys team will travel to Dinwiddie tonight. It was another very slow day on the blog yesterday there were only 18 visitors all day. MICKEY

Do Puzzles
Amazingly, you'll knock a decade off your cognitive age.
In a University of Alabama study of nearly 3,000 older men and women, those who participated in 10 60-to 75-minute sessions of brain-boosting exercise sharpened their mental abilities so much that their brains performed like those of people more than 10 years younger.

Tip: Start small—whip out a booklet of basic puzzles when you're riding to work on the train or waiting in a long checkout line. As your skills improve, graduate to more challenging brainteasers.

History admires the wise, but elevates the brave. -Edmund Morris

1 comment:

Bobby said...

iF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VEIW SOME WORK WE'RE DOING TO THE BEACH HOUSE GO TO www.outerbanksdeckprotech.com and click on veiw samples of our work.