Monday, December 06, 2010

VIRGINIA UPSET VIRGINIA TECH, GREEN BAY WINS

The Virginia Cavaliers basketball team upset Virginia Tech last night 57-54 in Blacksburg, the Cavs actually led by 16 at one point but had to hold on for the victory. With the win the Cavs improve to 5-3 on the season will face Radford tomorrow night before facing Oregon on Friday night. The Green Bay Packers picked up another win yesterday beating the 49ers 34-16, the Packers remain 1 game behind the Bears in the NFC Central. Meanwhile the Redskins looked like they didn't want to be in New York at all yesterday, the Giants simply pounded the Skins 31-7, the Redskins where never in the game from the opening kickoff. Well I went a played basketball last night against my better judgement last night and I have to say I am already paying for it this morning, I am hurting all over and I know I haven't played yet either, I was terrible. I will sending out final picks of the season tonight the BOWL GAMES and I will need them back by Wednesday Dec 15, the games start on Dec 18. MICKEY

You're thirsty or dehydrated.
The symptoms of dehydration (sleepiness, low energy) closely mimic those of being overly hungry, which may lead you to think you need food to increase your energy level, explains Sandon. When you're thirsty, your mouth becomes dry, a symptom that eating will temporarily relieve, notes Sandon. She suggests drinking a tall glass of water or cup of herbal tea before eating and waiting for your body's hunger signals to adjust (about 10 minutes). "Doing so could save hundreds of calories."

3 comments:

Bobby said...

I/m like the Redskins in Mickey's contest spiraling to the bottom.I get worse every week .

Al said...

yaou'll be down there with george and scottie very soon!

Bobby said...

I don't doubt that