Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Well I want to with everybody a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.  Well we had our annual Christmas Eve Dinner last night here at the house and I have to say the place was packed, I think we had the biggest crowd we may have ever had.  We had so much food here I believe could have feed another 15-20.  If you want to see the photos of last night bash they can be found at this link http://public.fotki.com/bp2/family_photos/christmas-eve-2010/ .  I have to say it looked like more than a few people may have ate a bit to much.  Speaking of eating to much I will probably do that again today going to Keith's a little later this morning and then Auntie's house later today, I guess I am going to have to run twice on the treadmill today.  Well it appears that the on again off again snow is now back on again, the National Weather Service has issued a Winter Storm Watch for this evening through Sunday evening with the potential of up to 6 inches of snow.  The weather folks have a very tough time predicting this storm thats for sure, I believe I may have been able to flip a coin on this one and had a better shot at predicting how much snow that we are going to get.  There may be some light at the end of the tunnel with highs in the mid 50's predicted for the end of the week.  

Prevents muscle loss.
As we get older, not only do our bodies build muscle less efficiently, but the muscle we already have breaks down more quickly, according to a study in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. This makes regular exercise an integral part of healthy aging. “Exercise not only helps us maintain our muscle mass, it can increase it," says Crews. "This ultimately keeps our metabolism high, gives us strength and endurance to complete tasks of everyday life, and helps prevent falls, which can be a life-changing experience for older adults.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

merry christmas all