Friday, December 31, 2010

HAVEN'T BEEN SLEEPING WELL, VIRGINIA LOSES AGAIN

I don't know what my problem is but I haven't slept very well since I had my kidney stone problem earlier in the month.  I just seem to toss and turn all night and only sleep for about 2 hours at a time and i feel like I need to take a nap during the day as well but I cant because I am at work.  I just hope I get back in a good sleep cycle soon.  The Iowa Stat Cyclones beat the Virginia Cavaliers on the hardwood last night 78-65, I watched the first 10 minutes of the game and the Cavs couldn't buy a basket if they had too.  They Cavs need to get there offensive touch back soon or it is going to be a very long ACC season.  The VCU Rams picked up another win last night beating New Hampshire 78-65, the Rams may be the 2nd best team in the sate behind Richmond.  The UCONN womans basketball teams winning streak is over at 90 games because the Stanford Cardinal upset the Huskies last night 71-59, I wouldn't count the Huskies out from coming back and winning the National Championship.  The CH girls basketball team lost last night Collegiate 48-36, both the CH boys and girls return district play on Tuesday night.  If I get off at a reasonable hour today I think I may head down to the OBX for few days.  MICKEY

Restaurant menus
Have you ever seen anyone wash off a menu? Probably not. A recent study in the Journal of Medical Virology reported that cold and flu viruses can survive for 18 hours on hard surfaces. If it's a popular restaurant, hundreds of people could be handling the menus--and passing their germs on to you. Never let a menu touch your plate or silverware, and wash your hands after you place your order.

1 comment:

Al said...

enjoy obx!!!