Saturday, December 11, 2010

Well I am not hurting as bad as I did on Wednesday or Thursday but I have to say I am pretty sore, right now it feels like I got huge cramp on the left side of my torso and it just won't go away. It is about to drive me crazy that I have not been able to exercise the last 3 days and I to say today isn't looking good for exercise either. Since I haven't been able to run I have put on about 5 pounds and the bad ting about that is haven't eaten that much and I have put that muck weight on. It was 8 years ago today that Pa Pa passed away, it doesn't seem like it has been that long. Down in Georgia last night Scottie picked up 5 more wins last night to improve to 19-0 on the season, he had four pins last night and will wrestle 4 more times today. The CH boys basketball team fell on the road last night to Dinwiddie 85-67. The Colonial Heights Colonials swim team will make there debut today against Hanover and Maggie Walker Governors School. The VCU Rams will be on the road tonight against the Richmond Spiders in the battle for the city championship. Also today in college football action Navy will face Army and I am predicting an Army upset today. MICKEY

Not enough time has passed since you finished your meal.
You've just eaten lunch only to wonder: "Why am I still hungry?" Before you assume you didn't eat enough, consider that maybe you ate too quickly. "Appetite hormones need time to tell your brain you're full," explains Sandon. To prevent post-meal hunger pangs, keep these pointers in mind: Eat slowly, putting down your fork between bites; choose flavorful and satisfying foods; and include a combination of fat, protein and carbohydrates in every meal. If you're still hungry, try sucking on a mint to ward off your cravings.

1 comment:

Al said...

thats a good pic of pa pa thats the way i remember him!