Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I AM GOING TO LET MY HAIR GROW OUT, MORE SNOW?

Well since it is going to be cold all this week I have decided to let my hair grow out at least to Sunday if not longer, I have not cut it in since last Sunday because I am trying to keep my head a little warmer. It looks like we are going to have a couple of more chances of snow this week which I could do without, it looks like we will get a little more snow on Thursday and the there is another chance of the white stuff on Saturday night as well. I felt pretty goo about half the day yesterday at work before my side started hurting pretty a bad few times later in the day, I did have to take 1 pain pill before the pain subsided a bit. Well I have to warm my car up a bit before heading to work. MICKEY

Don't stand by the food at the party. You will be less likely to partake in unconscious snacking all night if you do instead move, mingle and socialize with friends.

Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours. Richard Bach

No comments: