Friday, December 24, 2010

ITS CHRISTMAS EVE

Well it's Christmas Eve and in about 12 hours from now over 30 people will be here at he house for our annual Christmas Eve Dinner, needless to say it is going to be a very busy day around here.  Well I went to the Dr. yesterday and the kidney stone that I had a couple of weeks ago is gone but I have two little spots in my kidney which he thinks are small stones which he he thinks I should be able to pass.  Also he wants me to come back in 6 weeks for an ultra sound.  I felt like a government worker today when my boss gave everybody the day off but then I found out most government workers are off until January 3,4,or 5, must be good to be a government worker.  Well our weekend snow looks like it is going to be a bust now, it looks like we may only just get a little light snow out of the system, a far cry form the foot they were calling for earlier in the week.  HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS.  MICKEY

The Importance of Sleep
If you want to lose weight, try to make sleep a priority. A survey of 772 college students suggests those who slept less than seven hours a night had a significantly higher Body Mass Index (BMI) than those who slept more than seven hours. This association was strongest among the female students.


Another sleep-related study with healthy adults suggests sleep deprivation is associated with increased hunger and the potential to overeat. Without doubt, sleep is helpful for a successful weight management program.

Remember, if Christmas isn't found in your heart, you won't find it under a tree."
~ Charlotte Carpenter.

1 comment:

Al said...

we'll be wva sunday. if they have a fot on=f snow in beckely i'll take a picture for you!