Wednesday, May 28, 2008

THOMAS DALE GAME SUSPENDED BY BAD WAETHER, MUCH COOLER TODAY



The Thomas Dale baseball game was suspended last night in the bottom of the 5th inning with 1 on and 1 out with Patrick Henry leading 7-4 because of lightning and heavy rain. The game will be resumed tonight at 6pm at Thomas Dale if they can get the field ready, if not they will try to find another location to finish the game out. In the other game involving a CD baseball team Mills Godwin beat Matoaca 5-4, in the other two games in the Central Region Cosby & James River picked up wins. The Stanley Cup Finals resume tonight in Pittsburgh, maybe a change in scenery will do the Penguins good, they trail in the series 2-0. Well after yesterdays high temp of 88 today it is only suppose to be in the upper 60's, that's just a bit cool for this time of year. Where in the world is everybody at on vacation? MICKEY

You have to believe in yourself when no one
else does. That's what makes you a winner.
- Venus Williams


The top five most congested U.S. highways: SCOTT MIGHT THIN ATLANTA SHOULD BE ON THE LIST
1. US-10, Los Angeles
2. I-610, Houston
3. I-90, Chicago
4. I-10, Phoenix
5. I-405, Los Angeles

Carroll Baker Actress 77
Jerry West Basketball Hall of Famer 70
John Karlen Actor 75
Beth Howland Actress ("Alice") 67
Rudolph Giuliani Former New York City mayor 64
Gladys Knight R&B singer 64
Billy Vera Singer 64
John Fogerty Singer 63
Sondra Locke Actress 61
Brandon Cruz Actor ("The Courtship of Eddie's Father") 46
Phil Vassar Country singer 46
Christa Miller Actress 44
Kylie Minogue Rock singer 40
Elisabeth Hasselbeck TV host 31
Jesse Bradford Actor 29
Monica Keena Actress 29
Colbie Caillat Singer 23
Joseph Cross Actor 22

JOKE OF THE DAY
Dogs and Light Bulbs
How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

Border Collie: Just one. Then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

Rottweiler: Make me!

Lab: Oh, me, me! Pleeease let me change the light bulb! Can I? Huh? Huh?

Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

Malamute: Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.

Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls.

Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?

Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

Mastiff: Screw it yourself! I'm not afraid of the dark...

Doberman: While it's out, I'll just take a nap on the couch.

Boxer: Who needs light? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

Pointer: I see it, there it is, there it is, right there!

Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb?

Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...

Old English Sheep dog: Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a light bulb?

Basset Hound: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Westie: Dogs do not change light bulbs -- people change light bulbs. I am not one of THEM so the question is, how long before I can expect my light again?

Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out bulb?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why didn't they have german she[ards on the list?

Mickey said...

I don't know I didn't write the joke.