Tuesday, May 27, 2008

RIDDLE

Hey I'm at the beach and i can't remember the answers to the questions. Maybe you can.I will try to do better. I know the brain one and the riddle has something to do with spirit.

I'm glad all the fellow bloggers are back home. I was worried about all of you with the storms.

Weekend questions
Food Trivia

A marine animal
A household product
No yeast in this
Two sweet words

Brain Bruisers

Three distinct classifications
Four letters
Always is moving
A magazine...on my side
Time

Riddle
What ghost haunts the football team?

Questions
Food Trivia Question

First oat-based of its kind
First ready-to-eat of its kind
A happy word at the beginning
Brain Bruisers Question

Round and rectangle most common
From 4 to 400 feet
Can be one or two words
Indoor or outdoor...needs chemicals
A heart-shaped bowl on box
Riddle
If big elephants have big trunks, what do small elephants have?
Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

No comments: