Friday, May 23, 2008

Riddle





Good morning. I am going to the beach and I might have to take the cat because everyone is gone in Colonial Heights.

Bobby got the riddle right and the brain bruiser. I'm glad Bobby is guessing.

Food Trivia

A tropical food
Five or seven letters
Oblong shape
Most common of its kind in the world
Mango or Mangoes

Brain Bruisers

It was the last one added
49 years old in August
Only one with no straight lines
Only one that continues to grow in its size
Hawaii


Riddle

What did one car muffler say to the other car muffler?
I'm exhausted

Questions
Food Trivia Question

A marine animal
A household product
No yeast in this
Two sweet words
Brain Bruisers Question

Three distinct classifications
Four letters
Always is moving
A magazine...on my side
Riddle

What ghost haunts the football team?
Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

1 comment:

Claire said...

Mel are you there. Can you feed Miss Kitty