Friday, May 16, 2008

RIDDLE


Hi everyone I'm at the beach and I forgot it was Friday. That's why I'm late with the blog. I don't usually go to the beach on Thursday. I'm retired and I forget to count the days.

Mel got the food trivia question and Louise got the riddle. Thanks and keep guessing.
ANSWERS

Food Trivia

Each contains a message
Sold as "Galaxy" outside the U.S.A pigeon
Should be eaten very slowly
dove chocolates

Brain Bruisers

A sub-unit Six letters
Five letters make you think of numbers
48 of 50 states have them
County

Riddle

What do joggers say when they leave you?
Bye, gotta run.

Questions
Food Trivia Question

Named after the food company
A couple of ticks above the velocity limit
Might have to bang on it
Meant as an addition to food
Brain Bruisers Question

5280 up
Famous singer
A horse on a large shield
Riddle
Who tells people how to get off for a living?
Six letters

No comments: