Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Riddle

Well I guess I will have to give you more questions even though you didn't get the answers. I did make a slight mistake when I copied the Food Trivia question. The A in K.A.S. should not be there S should be the end. No wonder you didn't get it right.

I'm going to the beach in the morning until Wednesday night. If you you don't hear from me they haven't fixed my cable and internet. I am going with Maryl to help here clean her apartment. She is moving back to Colonial Heights




ANSWERS




Food Trivia



Four equal sides K.A.S.

A member of a country It means"one"

Kraft American Single




Brain Bruisers




A Captain. A marsupial.

An icon for a country.
A pouch or pocket


kangeroo




Riddle


What are the best exercise to do while eating corn flakes?

crunches



QUESTIONS



Food Trivia Question

Five sugar-filled letters
Some have ocean water in it
Wrapped in wax
Can make your jaws tired


Brain Bruisers Question


It's a protective barrier
The largest of its kind
Can jump out of it
Floats all around the house


Riddle

What's the kindest vegetable?

Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

food- saltwater taffy

Anonymous said...

riddle- careotts