Thursday, February 21, 2008

RIDDLE

Mary got the food trivia right and Louise guessed the riddle but it was not in the book so I couldn't give it to her.
It's cold at the beach but the wind isn't blowing like yesterday. I thought I was going to see the elicipe last night but the clouds came out and I couldn't see the moon.
ANSWERS

Food Trivia

Yellowish-brown paste. Made from the seeds of a plant. Some can water the eyes. Seven letters.
mustard

Brain Bruisers

Nobody wants to see this. Three lines. Candy cane and a line. Itis the sixth of its kind.
The letter "F" "f"


RIDDLE

What kind of running means you have to walk?
Running out of gas
QUESTIONS
Food Trivia Question

The word "salary" comes from this food. Four or six letters are right. 6% of it used for food

Brain Bruisers Question

A thin outer covering. A weather term. An electrical term. Called a "kagool" in Britain.

Riddle
Though fluid at birth,
Don't shove me too far.
Beware if I break,
For someone may scar.
What am I?
Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

2 comments:

Mary said...

Food Trivia - Salt

Brain Bruiser - Windbreaker

maryl said...

I knew these answers! Salt being iodine - guess I am a day late and a dollar short - way to go Mary