Monday, February 25, 2008

Riddle

Well I gave you the whole weekend and and nobody even tried to guess. You must of been too busy but you will get another chance because I'm giving it to you again. So at least try.



We had a thunderstorm on Saturday and it knocked out the cable so I didn't have TV or the internet. The TV I could get along without because I had DVDs to see but BOY did I miss the internet. I left without cable. No one would even come and look at our cable. We are now looking at Direct TV. I don't think the cable people even care.



Question


Food Trivia



Four equal sides

K.A.S.A member of

a country

It means"one"



Brain Bruisers



A Captain. A marsupial.

An icon for a country.

A pouch or pocket


Riddle


What are the best exercise to do while eating corn flakes?


Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

No comments: