Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Riddle

Well I going to give Maryl credit for all the questions. The food trivia was close enough. I'm in a good mood because I'm going to the beach today. Way to go MEME.

I have to agree with Mickey about the keyboard on the computer it is driving me crazy but I don't know what it could be. You know I'm going to the beach after lunch so I I don't know if I will have time to fix it. I have to go to the doctor also for a follow up. Maybe I should pack something.



ANSWERS



Brain Bruisers

It has a face but no eyes and hands but no fingers. Keeps people out of trouble. Used to go in the pocket.
Watch


Food Trivia



Music associated with this. To rudely call somebody. Two green words. Small balls in a bed.
snap peas


Riddle



What nut sounds like a sneeze?
cashews

Food Trivia Question

S.S.S.H. A local city. A circle that breaks. Cut and cut and cut. Comedian.

Brain Bruisers Question


It goes with you. K.C. Very intricate. You're not locked away.
Riddle
What coat is put on ony when it is wet?

Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

riddle- paint?

maryl said...

how about a rain coat? Hi Scott!!!