Thursday, April 12, 2007

ST. CHRISTPOHER POUNDS COLONIALS 12-5



The Colonials suffered another loss yesterday in the L.C. Bird tournament falling to St. Christoper 12-5. There weren't any highlights in this game for the Colonials, it was just a bad game. I just don't know how we can play so good one game and so bad the next, we just don't seem to record any routine outs, I sure don't take any outs for granted anymore. The Colonials will return to Central District action on Tuesday at home against Hopewell. We got some pretty good rain overnight here in CH and it is still raining a bit this morning, at the beach they have a tornado watch until 11am and it looks like there are some pretty big t-storms that are going to hit the OBX this morning. It also looks like we might have a wet weekend here CH, hopefully it won't rain to much at UVA this weekend because I going to see the Cavs play Georgia Tech on Sunday. My aches and pain is bit elevated because my neck is sore again, I think I injured it taking my coat of the other day and yesterdays loss didn't make it feel any better. MICKEY

If you can't sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there and worrying. It's the worry that gets you, not the loss of sleep.
Dale Carnegie

On April 12, 1861, the American Civil War began as Confederate forces fired on Fort Sumter in South Carolina.

Country singer Ned Miller is 82
Actress Jane Withers is 81
Actor Charles Napier is 71
Jazz musician Herbie Hancock is 67
Actor Frank Bank ("Leave It to Beaver") is 65
Actor Ed O'Neill is 61
Author Tom Clancy is 60
Talk show host David Letterman is 60
Singer David Cassidy is 57
Singer Pat Travers is 53
Actor Andy Garcia is 51
Country singer Vince Gill is 50
Actress Suzzanne Douglas is 50
Country singer Deryl Dodd is 43
Folk-pop singer Amy Ray (Indigo Girls) is 43
Actress Shannen Doherty is 36
Actress Claire Danes is 28
Actress Jennifer Morrison is 28

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you may be in bad shape if you injure yourself removing your coat. i wonder if jeff foxworthy could use that.

Al said...

mickey, your an old man if you injure yourself taking your jacket off!! why were you wearing a jacket? you don't normally wear one.

Mickey said...

I had it on because it was cold Tuesday morning.

Claire said...

I got up at 3:30 and worked on my zig saw puzzle because I couldn't sleep. I was able to go back to bed after about a hour. It would of been sooner but I had trouble seeing at that time of the morning.