Thursday, April 05, 2007

COLONIAL HEIGHTS AT PRINCE GEORGE



The Colonial Heights baseball team will be on the road tonight at Prince George at 6pm and it's going to be a bit cool for baseball. At game time the temp should be around 55 but will be steadily dropping after the first pitch, so you better wear some warm clothes if you are going to the game. In other games in the CD today Dinwiddie will be at Thomas Dale, Hopewell will be at Matoaca and Petersburg will be at Meadowbrook. The CH girls soccer team will be at home tonight while the boys team will travel to Prince George. My arm is very sore this morning after throwing from the mound for the first time in weeks, I have been rehabbing my arm for the last few weeks and it is almost fully recovered but it is still bit sore. The pollen has gone from bad to to worst, my red tuck is now my yellow truck. Scott are going to post some photos of your family's new addition, I would like to see it. MICKEY

The best way to have a good idea is to have lots of ideas.
Linus Pauling

Actress Gale Storm is 85
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell is 70
Country singer Tommy Cash is 67
Country singer Troy Gentry is 40
Singer Paula Cole is 39
Country singer Pat Green is 35

4 comments:

Al said...

what kinda new addition?

Claire said...

Scott bought a large camper. He had to go to school to learn to drive it so I guess it is big

Anonymous said...

i didn't have to go to school to learn to drive it i had to learn how to use evrything in it.

Keith said...

I was wondering, I thought you were a professional driver.