Saturday, April 28, 2007

I AM AT THE BEACH FOR SOME R & R



I am the beach for some much needed rest and relaxation. I came down last night with mom and dad, I came down to bring the car back. The pollen is very bad down here at the beach, the gold gar was a greenish yellow car now, it also Bike Week 2007 here on the OBX so all the Joe Bubbas are riding up riding up and down the beach revving the motors on there motorcycles. It does look like it is going to be a nice weekend weather wise here on the OBX though. The New York Rangers have dug themselves a deep hole in there best of 7 series with Buffalo losing last night 3-2 and now the Rangers trail the series 2-0, I have to say it's not looking to good for the Rangers. The Virginia Cavalier baseball team is back in 1st place again after pounding Maryland by 2 touchdowns last night 14-0 and UNC lost to NC State 11-1 so the Cavs are back in 1st place again, hopefully the Cavs will be able to win the final two games of the series and extend there lead over UNC in the ACC. Where has Donna been on the blog, I haven't seen any comments at all from her lately, has she forgot her sign in name or password. Also dad said his trip to Meadowbrook this year was much better than he had on a previous visit with a fellow blogger, he said two things made it better we won the game and his managers didn't lose his keys. I couldn't post my AIP index yesterday morning because the power went out about the time I was going to post it, I have say it was high as it is today, my left shoulder and left leg are hurting and my lower back is also very sore. MICKEY

Ability is of little account without opportunity.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Author Harper Lee is 81
Former Secretary of State James A. Baker III is 77
Actress-singer Ann-Margret is 66
Actor Paul Guilfoyle ("CSI") is 58
"Tonight Show" host Jay Leno is 57
Actress Mary McDonnell is 54
Actress Simbi Khali is 36
Actress Bridget Moynahan is 36
Actor Chris Young is 36
Actor Jorge Garcia is 34
Actress Elisabeth Rohm is 34
Actress Penelope Cruz is 33
Actress Jessica Alba is 26

Steve Howe baseball player died 1 year ago today, at the age of 48.
Jim Valvano basketball coach died 14 years ago today, at the age of 47.
Lou Thesz pro wrestler died 5 years ago today, at the age of 86.

6 comments:

Al said...

i thought your api was so high yesterday that you couldn't post your api!

Al said...

donna is having password issues! like i did yesterday and we are getting ready to go to vms so i can't work with it now

donna said...

the password and user id works if i go to www.blogger.com first! but i can't got directly to mickeys place first and sign in

donna said...

Actually, I didn't realize I was having trouble posting a comment, because I usually don't read the blog until late at night and all the worthwhile and witty comments have already been made! I hope the OBX helps your API, Mickey!

Les said...

Is Jim Barker one of those Joe Bubbas your talking about?

Mickey said...

If he was down here on the OBX for bike week than I am talking about him.