Sunday, April 08, 2007

HAPPY EASTER, I AM AT THE BEACH




I just thought I would wish everybody on Mickey's Place a Happy Easter. I am at the beach and it is cold down here, this morning it was a cool 34.4 degrees with a wind chill around 30 but the sun is out and I am at the beach. Scott, Joy, Dusty and Scottie went on there 1st camping adventure this weekend with there new camper, they went to Dublin, Ga., I asked Scott what was in Dublin, Ga and he said nothing. I asked him how many other people were at the campground and he said there were two other trailers there, he also it was cold down there and that the heater was working fine. Carl Edwards won yesterdays Busch race at Nashville extending his Busch series points lead to 321 over Dave Blaney, both Nextel Cup and Busch series will race Texas next weekend. The UVA baseball team suffered a bad loss yesterday falling to Duke 13-9, the Cavaliers just shouldn't lose to Duke in baseball, the Cavs can still win the series with a victory today. Don't forget them Colonials baseball team will be back in action Monday morning at 10am against Monacan at L.C. Bird, I will not be there because I have to work. MICKEY

Today is Easter Sunday, April 8, the 98th day of 2007. There are 267 days left in the year.

A loud voice cannot compete with a clear voice, even if it's a whisper.
Barry Neil Kaufman

Former first lady Betty Ford is 89
Basketball Hall-of-Famer John Havlicek is 67
"Mouseketeer" Darlene Gillespie is 66
Singer Peggy Lennon (The Lennon Sisters) is 66
Actor Stuart Pankin is 61
Baseball Hall-of-Famer Gary Carter is 53
Actor John Schneider is 47
Singer Julian Lennon is 44
Actress Robin Wright Penn is 41
Actress Patricia Arquette is 39
Actress Katee Sackhoff is 27
Actress Kirsten Storms is 23

4 comments:

Claire said...

They will miss you at the game. I will not be there either because I will be at the beach

Tammy said...

I am lucky my boss said I could take a few hours leave and go to the game! I will yell some for you all!

Claire said...

Yell extra loud. Can you do my Tarzen yell

Tammy said...

No but I may be able to get those girls from Prince George to come out. hahaha. Hope you are enjoying the beach.