Friday, April 20, 2007

RIDDLE

We did it last night. We won our baseball game but we had to wait to the last inning to do it. The score was Colonial Heights 9 and Matoaca 5


This is a picture of Mickey discussing something with the umpire. It was not last night but you get the idea why the umpire gets upset.




No one got the riddle yesterday but Scott said he knew the answer. He didn't tell me his thoughts so I can't give it to him.
ANSWER:
What is a fat hippie?
Hippo

TODAY'S RIDDLE

How you you encourage an egg?

Keep Virginia Tech in your prayers and wear their colors today.


I hear the beach calling me today. I will be going tonight and stay until Monday. Have a good weekend and will see you at the ballpark next week.








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

check comments on yesterdays riddle

Anonymous said...

you egg it on.

Al said...

i like it when mickey goes ric flair on the umps!! sorry i missed it!!

Melanie said...

Since Mic was in the dugout we couln't see him giving the Ump his thoughts on his skills, but Lee can give you a good impression of Mic.

Al said...

i'll bet leigh was rolling in the dugout!!

Melanie said...

You have to see Leigh do the impression - it is great - I think Leigh will try and be a calming influence - last night I would not be surprised if he didn't egg him on.

Claire said...

I would like to see Lee show me because Mel was right we couldn't see what he did. The ref on;y made him leave the bench so he will be able to be at the game on Tuesday

Al said...

maybe he'll go ric flair on one of the umps at the td game and i can get some pics of it!