Tuesday, January 23, 2007

TREADMILL BACK UP AN RUNNING BUT NOT AT 100%



Well I got the oil the treadmill company that would solve my treadmill problems in the mail yesterday and it has helped it some but it is still not at 100%. I would say the treadmill is working at about 75% right now, I can stay on it without it throwing me off but it still jumping around a bit. I don't think I will be able to stay on it much longer before it starts throwing me off again. I have posted a link to all of the photos Al took and Andrews basketball game below. Also yesterday the rest of the water that was in my right ear since July when I was on vacation came out yesterday while at work, now I do have 100% hearing again in my right ear. MICKEY

ANDREW BASKETBALL PHOTOS
http://public.fotki.com/bp2/family_photos/andrew_sports_album/andrew-in-basketbal/

Attitudes are contagious. Is yours worth catching? I think mine is.
Unknown author

1789 - Georgetown College was established as the first Catholic college in the United States. The school is in Washington, DC.
1964 - The Milwaukee Braves’ legendary pitcher, Warren Spahn, signed a contract worth $85,000, making him the highest paid pitcher in baseball.
1975 - Barney Miller made his debut on ABC-TV. We saw life in the 12th Precinct as Hal Linden starred as Barney and Abe Vagoda played Fish. The talented cast made the show a hit for eight seasons. There are 170 episodes in the series; making it one of television’s most durable comedies.
1985 - O.J. Simpson became the first Heisman Trophy winner to be elected to pro football’s Hall of Fame in Canton, OH. Roger Staubach of the Dallas Cowboys, another Heisman winner, was also elected; but ‘the Juice’ went in first because his name comes before Staubach’s, alphabetically.

Actress Jeanne Moreau is 79
Actor Gil Gerard is 64
Singer Anita Pointer is 59
Rock musician Bill Cunningham is 57
Rock singer-musician Patrick Simmons (The Doobie Brothers) is 57
Rock singer Robin Zander (Cheap Trick) is 54
Princess Caroline of Monaco is 50
Singer Anita Baker is 49
Actress Gail O'Grady is 44
Actress Mariska Hargitay is 43
Actress Tiffani Thiessen is 33

9 comments:

Claire said...

Maybe Mickey is on the road to recovery.

Claire said...

Am I missing the Andrew basketball link? I just got up and maybe I can't see it.

Al said...

if you click on the last girls basketball link and then click on albums you can see the andrew pics!

glad to hear the water is finally out of your ear!

maybe it takes a while to get the oil into all the spots it should be and after a few day the treadmill will come around!

Claire said...

Thanks Al. I found it but I really had to look.

Claire said...

Baseball season starts in 27t days. Good or bad , the coaching staff will be back in tact. the mild mannered an d lovable Preston, the pitching machine the somewhat volatile Mickey, and the grand old man of baseball,Bill and the golden voice of our PA announcer, Les..We have 23 candidates coming out for the team. The most in 4 years.I anticipate we will have a strong team .Our pitching should be as strong as we have had in 4 years. And as you all know , I think pitching and defence are the name of the game.

Claire said...

I did not post the one about baseball. Bobby forgot to change the blog to his name and so it says Claire. I don't know that much about baseball but I can whistle and yell

Melanie said...

Claire I thought those were your comments - I would have never known that it was Bobby if you did not tell us!!!

Claire said...

I'm good but not that good

donna said...

I learned all I know about being a #1 baseball fan from my mother-in-law. Sadly, though, I still can't whistle.