Thursday, January 04, 2007

STOOPID FACTZ !!!!

At Arkansas State University two people cannot hold hands while standing in a doorway unless they belong to a union.

At birth, a panda is smaller than a mouse and weighs about four ounces.

At birth, bear cubs weigh between 1/2 and 1 pound.

At its center, the sun has a density of over a hundred times that of water, and a temperature of 10-20 million degrees Celsius.

At Jack Russell Stadium in Clearwater, Florida, on June 26, 1985, organist Wilbur Snapp played "Three Blind Mice" following a call by umpire Keith O'Connor. The umpire was not amused, and saw to it that Mr. Snapp was ejected from the game.

At one time, Venus de Milo had arms.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

personally I think Keith O'Connor needs a sense of humor.

Claire said...

I thought the saying was sticks and stones will break your bones but words will never hurt.

Claire said...

I remember a umpire was going to throw me out one time for saying what can I say if I can't ask you to brush off the plate.

Melanie said...

Its a good thing you and Bobby weren't thrown out.