Saturday, January 13, 2007

MICKEY GROWING INCREASINGLY FRUSTRATED



I have to say that I am growing increasingly frustrated the company that made my treadmill Pro-Form with the lack of customer service. I have tried calling them for the last two days but I can't get anybody to answer there phones. They tell me to leave my phone # with them and I did and they would get back to me within 24 hours, did you think that happened, I think not. Needless to say there customer service ranking with me is pretty low right now. I might have to buy a pretty cheap exercise bike from Wal-Mart just to keep me going until I get my treadmill fixed, so I might be looking for a fellow blogger to put it together sometime Sunday. I did go down to the Wal-Mart this morning and they didn't have any donuts and it appeared that they were not going to have any all day, they had packaged pastries in the spot the fresh donuts were suppose to be. The Richmond Renegades beat the 1st place Huntsville Havoc for the first time this year last night 5-1 at the RC, tonight the Gades will play host to the Jacksonville Barracudas. We had a special guest with us at the game last night, Ricky Toombs made his first appearance since the great Val James incident at the RC back when Richmond Rifles were in town. That was the night Toombs and Fox almost had to fight the entire Erie Blades team after one of them threw a a punch at Val James when you could reach over the glass and touch the players. The CH boys basketball team fell to Meadowbrook last night 69-48. Also I am in bad mood because I have a terrible crick in my neck and I didn't get much sleep because of it. MICKEY

When a person is down in the world, an ounce of help is better than a pound of preaching.
Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton

Lose 5 lbs. a year without dieting

One simple change in your daily routine can help you burn extra calories and shed excess pounds. Anything you do every day to burn an extra 50 calories will save you the equivalent of five extra pounds over the course of a year. It can be as easy as parking your car a mere five minutes further from your office each morning and then walk briskly to your desk and back again after work. That's easy weight loss in just 10 minutes a day!

1939 - Monty Stratton was listed along with 31 other players on the roster of the Chicago White Sox. Stratton stated that his determination to play ball allowed him to continue pitching even though he used an artificial leg (the result of a hunting mishap).
1942 - Henry Ford patented the plastic automobile which, allowed for a 30% decrease in car weight. Of course, it didn’t cost any less to buy a plastic car. Just ask Corvette owners...
1957 - The Wham-O Company developed the first plastic Frisbee.
1961 - Golfing great Arnold Palmer scored an embarrassing 12 strokes on one hole in the first round of the Los Angeles Open golf tournament.
1984 - Wayne Gretzky extended his consecutive scoring streak to 45 games, but the Edmonton Oilers winning streak ended at an unlucky 13 when Gretzky and company lost to the Buffalo Sabres 3-1.

Country singer Liz Anderson is 77
Actor-director Charles Nelson Reilly is 76
Comedian Rip Taylor is 73
Actor Richard Moll is 64
Country singer Trace Adkins is 45
Actress Penelope Ann Miller is 43
Actor Patrick Dempsey is 41
Actress Traci Bingham is 39
Actress Nicole Eggert is 35
Actor Orlando Bloom is 30

1 comment:

Al said...

is it dealing with proform that gave you the crick in your neck or not having donuts at walmart?