Friday, November 21, 2008

Riddle

Sorry I'm so late but the blog wouldn't get me on the first time I tried. It said too many people. Al really did have his thinking cap on yesterday. He got all the answers right. Great Job!!! Sarah and Sandi got the food and brain ones right. Mickey's place is a place where people with knowledge go.

Really having trouble with the blog today. The computer just froze. If I didn't know better I would think it was Friday the 13th.

Have a good weekend and will see you on Monday.


ANSWERS

Brain Bruisers


The foundation
A type of soldier
To pay or settle
Part of a bed
foot

Food Trivia

Produced since 1928
It's cooked, dried and toasted
I hear little noises down there
Three funny looking guys
rice krispies

Riddle

What trees do fortune tellers look at?
palm trees

QUESTIONS

Brain Bruiser

Can travel from person to person
Hates Sunlight
Makes water change shape
Can make pipes break

Food Trivia

Fruit in the name
Great Dessert
Popular toy in the 80's
Vertically Challenged

Riddle

Why can't fish play volleyball?

3 comments:

Al said...

they get caught in the net

Melanie said...

brain bruiser - ice

Melanie said...

food trivia - strawberry short cake (the verticaly challenged clue helped me get the answer!)