Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Riddle

Louise got the riddle right yesterday. Good job. I don't have anyone else aswering. If Sandi or Sarah answered it's not on the chat side. I don't know why nothing is showing up on the blog.

I will use the brain bruiser and food trivia again.

ANSWERS

Riddle

Why do soccer players do well in school?

They know how to use their heads

QUESTIONS

Brain Bruiser

It's really a scar
Two words with a "B"
A depression or protrusion
First thing for most people

Food Trivia

A thin brandname...many products.
Started 30 years ago.
Many do this in early January.
Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry.

Riddle

What the best kind of mail to read on a hot day?


6 comments:

Melanie said...

food trivia - Slim Fast (I counln't think of anything yesterday)

Al said...

air mail!!

Lee said...

dang it mom. i need to wake up and get on the blog first thing in the mornings now

Melanie said...

You need to be getting up first thing in the morning to study.

Louise said...

Riddle- I like Al's answer but I'm going to say Hotmail (internet provider)just for heck of it.

Louise said...

Brain bruiser-- I just thought of this crazy answer---- belly button.