Tuesday, November 18, 2008

RIDDLE

Sarah and Lee got the brain bruiser right yesterday. Lee also got the food trivia right. Lee I think you beat your Mom this time. Scott got the riddle. It was nice to have Lee and Scott getting the answers.



ANSWERS


Brain Bruiser

How many curves are there in the standard paper clip?

3



Food Trivia

Sometimes A Glue
Rainbow Of Colors
Chicago Team
Not Good For Braces

gummy bears



Riddle

Why can't leopards escape from the zoo

because they are always spotted

QUESTIONS

Brain Bruiser

A pipe, a carrot, and a couple sticks are lying together in a field. Why?

Food Trivia

I'm a house with two boarders (sometimes one, but rarely three).
Break my walls, eat my boarders, then throw away the rest of me.


Riddle

What letter stands for a drink?
Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

1 comment: