Tuesday, May 29, 2007

RIDDLE


I'm back today. No one got the riddle on Friday. I guess everyone was enjoying their Memorial Day weekend . I thought it was easy and someone would get the answer. At least one of them.
ANSWER:What do you call a man who doesn't sink?
Bob

TODAY'S RIDDLE:Why is the letter B hot?
If you look close you can see our beach raccoon coming by for Memorial Day. It walked right by the beach cat to eat the cat's food. I guess they are friends.

This is a different picture from the beach. This is what I can see outside my beach house . If you look close you can see the monument between the wings of the Wright brothers plane. I will have to get Al to take a better picture.

4 comments:

Keith said...

Because it makes water (i.e. other liquids) boil.

Al said...

i think thats a very good picture!! i doubt i caould do any better

Melanie said...

The real answer is it makes oil boil.

Keith said...

I agree w/ Melanine