Sunday, May 06, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOY, RACE WASHED OUT




Well today is Joy's birthday and from what I understand she is 29 and still holding, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOY. I had a tough time coming up with a good birthday photo but I don't think none can top the one I posted. I was just going to post a nice photo but then all the other fellow bloggers would have been upset. Well last nights Nascar race at RIR was postponed until 1pm today, I think the should have postponed before all 115,000 showed up last night. It was pretty obvious that the rains were coming and could have saved allot of people some headaches. The weather has already improved this morning, the sun is back out but it is a little breezy and a bit cool but it should warm up some by race time. If we were playing baseball today I think we would be washed out again, we got allot of rain last night and I am not sure we will be able to play on Monday, if we were playing at home I no we wouldn't be playing. Since the race was washed out last night I figured I would go to bed a bit early and try to catch up on some sleep that I lost during the week but that was a mistake. There was a dog that barked most of the night, this is the same dog that barked all night Thursday night which kept me up most of the night. I think the dog is in the garage across the street, I almost called the police last night to come check on out but I didn't, I was hoping someone else would call but they didn't, needless to say I am still tired which does effect my AIP index. The New York Rangers will play game 6 of there best of 7 series with Buffalo this afternoon at 2pm, the Rangers must win to stay alive in the battle for Lord Stanley's Cup. MICKEY

People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don't know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to.
George E. Allen

Baseball Hall-of-Famer Willie Mays is 76
Rock singer Bob Seger is 62
Actor Alan Dale is 60
Actor Ben Masters is 60
British Prime Minister Tony Blair is 54
TV personality Tom Bergeron is 52
Actress Roma Downey is 47
Actor George Clooney is 46
Actress Leslie Hope is 42
Rock musician Mark Bryan (Hootie and the Blowfish) is 40
Hockey player Martin Brodeur is 35
Financial consultant Joy Woodfin is 29 and holding
Actress Adrianne Palicki is 24

David Woodley former QB of the Miami Dolphins died 4 years ago today, at the age of 44.

5 comments:

Claire said...

Well I think Mickey out did himself on Joy's pictures. Happy Birthday Joy.

I hope the dog is not a pit bull.

Keith said...

Happy Birthday Joy and have a great day!

Al said...

happy birthday joy!!!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Joy !!!! a day late. Mick did a good job with the picture - as part of the family you are not exempt from the goofy picture.

Anonymous said...

this is Joy...
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! I had a great birthday. You definitely have to be careful who takes your picture. :-)