Friday, May 25, 2007

RIDDLE


Sorry I didn't get the riddle done before I went to the beach. I wasn't thinking clearing because the Evil Empire beat the Colonials Wednesday and I hear they also beat Matoaca I also didn't get to bed until 2:00.
ANSWER:
What book tells you all about the different kinds of owls?
Who Who


TODAY'S RIDDLE:
What do you call a man who doesn't sink?

P.S. I got some individual pictures of the baseball team printed and Walgreen's and they called me and made me get a note saying I had permission to print the pictures. Al did such a good they thought I was using a copyrighted picture. I did add a few things.
Enjoy your Memorial Day and remember the real reason we celebrate.

1 comment:

Al said...

the people at walgreens do a good job of protecting my copyright!! i get people all the time telling me walgreens wouldn't copy my pics for them. they hate it when i tell them walgreens is right!